I have wanted to write to you all for a long time. But I had not figured out how I was going to do it until now.
I want to talk about a few things with you. My conversations will change often so please keep up as I have a lot I want you to know. My topics will discuss things like EMT class problems/solutions, raising dogs, clearing/building on land in Alaska, what it was like moving to AK, and other things I have learned about on my journey through life.
Why am I doing this?
- Because it gives you new thoughts and Ideas to contemplate.
- Because people like me, wanted answers and could not find them.
My posting might be random and so might my topics. Just like our thoughts that cycle through our brains as we enjoy what life has to offer.
Okay so starting out, here is a few things you should know:
- I am blogging publicly so that I can share my thoughts and beliefs with you?
- I will be writing about various topics including things I have learned from working with Water Search and Rescue and the School District as well as other things I have mentioned.
- I would like to connect with anyone willing to think about what I say. Feel free to comment calmly and politely to any of my posts.
- I hope to accomplish many things. One of the main things is to figure out how to work WordPress for my mom lol. 😉
If you would like to talk to me personally I do have an email that you can reach me, email@example.com.
If y’all ever have anything you want me to blog about, let me know. I am very excited to start this journey with you all.
Okay, short summary of me. I am a raised Tx girl who moved to AK about 4-5 yrs ago. Yes, I have now lived in the two largest states in the USA. I am a homeschooled girl who has a passion for working with behavioral kids in the school district and working for EMS as part of Water Search and Rescue. I currently have my Wilderness First Responder cert, NREMT cert and my CPR. I am a triplet who has two older sisters and one younger brother. This blog will be about my life lessons.
I hope you enjoy.
Hope I’m not bothering you. But your blog is awesome! I’m John by the way.
You are not bothering me, it’s very nice to meet you John.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Nice to meet you too!